- Back to NewsDecember 26, 2018 - by S.E.C.R.E.T. Press Secretary
What are the Best Places in Houston to Train Like a Spy?
So before we jump ahead, please note this article is about how to train like a young S.E.C.R.E.T agent. Not full-on spy, but just as cool and close enough.
Here is CMH list of the “Best Places in Houston to Train like a Spy” :
- Battlefield Houston: Tactical, objective-driven laser tag? Tag you’re it. Probably, the most technically advanced, challenging laser tag in town! Battlefield Houston allows you to work in teams to reach a collective objective. You’re able to think strategically or just have free-for-all fun! Missions include changing a light box to your team’s color, turning off light sensors for your team, or rescuing your team member! We recommend choosing a full-hour of play!
- Crazy Cat Escape Room: There are tons of escape rooms in Houston, but we chose Crazy Cat because they allow children younger than 12 and their rooms are exciting and challenging! Try the Western Room, but don’t let its charm and coziness fool you! This is a real hard one that’s also a confidence booster. It will create a sense of comradery and weed out those who are not cut to becoming a spy!
- iFly: Hovering in the air with wind speeds of 60 mph? Yeah! That’s the stuff made for spies. iFly allows you to “train” as if you were falling 15 to 20,000 feet in the air without the risk of falling! Expert flyers will teach you the basics of parachuting, including tips such as keeping your chin up and relaxing your body. Can’t multitask? Then, this is the place to get your skydiving training!
- Sam Sann Warriors: S.E.C.R.E.T. agents must achieve finesse like ninja warriors! The only ninja training facility inside the Beltway, Sam Sann Warriors will not only teach you how to achieve physical strength, but also mental strength, which is what you need to overcome any obstacle in life. Check out their open floor hours so you can try any of their daredevil components, including Ring Toss, Devil Steps and the gargantuan warped wall!
- S.E.C.R.E.T.: Of course! This is our page, so we are extremely bias. However, there really is no place in Houston like this. Explore the Children’s Museum of Houston’s underworld by enlisting as a S.E.C.R.E.T. agent. Crack codes, uncover clues and outsmart villains by taking on spy missions. As a S.E.C.R.E.T. agent, you’ll reveal hidden components only accessible to you, like the notorious laser maze, lit mainframe and “sus” pipes.
Back to News