Corporate Group Events
Corporate Group Events
Feeling a bit less productive or lacking teamwork around the office? Sounds like it’s time to plan a team-bonding outing. Problem-solving activities as a team are a great way to facilitate friendships, reduce employee stress, and give employees a chance to get to know one another outside of the office.
Enjoy exclusive, after-hours access at the Museum and kick back with your friends and office team members, grab a beer to escape and become the next James Bond at the Children’s Museum…without the kids!
On your next corporate outing, go on a spy adventure and join the Special Elite Crime Resolution and Espionage Team (a.k.a. S.E.C.R.E.T.) and defeat the Ridiculously Intelligent Villainous Agent League (a.k.a. R.I.V.A.L.)
Your mission is to defeat the bad guys and stop them from causing chaos within the Museum’s exhibits!
Go undercover and complete a series of missions as a team including:
- Laser maze challenge
- Decoding a mainframe
- Deactivating energy pipes and more!
- Increase employee morale
- Refine your decision-making skills
- Communicate effectively as a team
- Explore the Museum through a scavenger hunt of clues
S.E.C.R.E.T. offers complex, multi-step problem-solving opportunities wrapped in a timeless conceit that Agents find highly engaging. In each Mission, S.E.C.R.E.T. Agents will encounter riddles, codes, and tasks that require them to use core mathematical concepts such as:
- Applying data gathered to charts to determine an outcome
- Examining shapes as a part of code
- Using algebraic reasoning to decode messages
- Comparing quantities and using calculations to arrive at a solution
S.E.C.R.E.T. Agents will use key mathematical processes to progress along their Mission including:
- Analyzing information
- Formulating plans and strategies
- Utilizing tools to solve problems
- Communicating mathematical ideas
- Using and interpreting representations including charts, graphs, and symbols
Corporate Events & Group Packages Include:
- Tuesdays – Fridays (morning and evening hours available)
- 3 hours from set-up to finish
- up to 50 people (pick the size of your team from 2 people and up)
- conference room access
- bring your own food and beverages (see preferred caterers below)
- free parking for guests
- Cost: $2,000
Booking a corporate group event at the Children’s Museum is Easy!
- Preferred caterers. (after-hours events only. Events during business hours may order from our onsite Cafe.)
- Fresh Cafe Catering Menu
- Preferred Performers, Lighting Vendors and DJs
Ready to book your corporate event or special group visit?
For Birthdays (grown-ups and children), please contact our Birthday Party Coordinator at 713-535-7212.
Help save the museum!