- Back to Clue ClubJuly 15, 2019 - by S.E.C.R.E.T. Press Secretary
Operation: Coded Keypad
Back to Clue Club
FROM: AGENT GEMINI, S.E.C.R.E.T. HQ
ATTENTION, S.E.C.R.E.T. AGENTS! Vex has scrambled the access code to the R.I.V.A.L. Base. We need to regain access to it. After scanning the keypad, we discovered only five numbers are heavily used. These numbers in green must be the numbers in the code.
We need you to figure out the order…
To help, S.E.C.R.E.T. has figured out the following:
- Each number is used only once in the code.
- Odd numbers are only next to even numbers.
- The second number is a multiple of the first number.
- The fifth number is a prime number.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Solve the access code and bring it to Agent Q in Fiddle Sticks Toys at the Children’s Museum of Houston. Tell Agent Q the code phrase: “What creature is smarter than a talking parrot?” to initiate your coded convo. Then, give Agent Q the correct code and you’ll get a special prize for your help!
Good luck, Agent!